Mittwoch, 12. August 2015

12th of August 2015

Today the wather was pretty okay again. In the morning it was still cold and grey but in the process of the day it changed to a sunny day. In the big break I went to the Gloucester Green Market, which is next to the cinema, I went to yesterday. It is open on Wednesday, Tursday and Saturday and you can find so many different things there. From Asian food to fruits and vegetables to secondhand book stands. The German girl got a burrito and I bought steamed rice with chicken curry, which we ate back in school, because there were no free seating possibilities near the market. The last lesson was pretty boring again because we had the theacher who always chooses the most boring topics to talk about and this for 100 minutes without a break. This time, he picked Vincent van Gogh and made us sing a horrible song about him. After school the Greek and German girl and I went to the Covered Market, where the Greek girl wanted to buy a milkshake from Moo Moo's. I will go there on Friday and have a chocolat chip cookie milkshake and a cookie from Ben's cookies nextdoor. Going to Superdry afterwards, I bought another grey top. After having dinner at home, there was a beautiful sunset outside my window.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen