Dienstag, 11. August 2015

11th of August 2015

Today it was cloudy and cold again. During the lessons nothing exciting happened aside from the fact that the new students had their first day. In my class there are only two more girls, one of them is from Germany and the other one is from Italy or Spain I guess, In the break I went to Tesco again to buy pasta salad and a bap with the German girl, In my afternoon class we are only 4 students, who are not German-speaking. We were devided into groups and had to plan a world trip. We had to decide who we want to takes with us, where we want to go and what we would like to do there. It was very funny because I was in the group with the Italian boy, who I went to Brighton with and he is just so funny. In our group there was also another guy from Germany. After school the Greek and German girl and I went to the cinema next to our school where we watched Inside Out. The film was very funny and it was easy to understand so we had blast, After the movie I went back home.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen