Freitag, 14. August 2015

13th of August 2015

Today was a cloudy day again and in school nothing exciting happened. In the big break I went to the Covered Market with the Greek and German girl, because the Greek wanted to buy two cookies at Ben's Cookies and a milkshake from Moo Moos again. Before, we went to Sainsbruy and Tesco where I got my pasta salad again and chocolat cookies, After school I went straight back home because I wanted to start packing. It is very diffecult when you came with two hand luggages and a suitcase of 23kg but only being allowed to take one hand luggage and a suitcase of 20kg with you on the way back. I still have to balance everything out and have to try to out all the heavy and small things into my hand luggage. After packing I went to the pub called The Kings Arms, where I had been 2 weeks ago as well, only to realize that I was one hour too early. Thus, I went to Tesco and had a stroll around town. Nevertheless, pub nigt was very nice again and I sat together with Germans, Swiss, Italians, Spanishs and the Greek girl.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen