Montag, 10. August 2015

10th of August 2015

This day I woke up to the cloudy, grey sky of Oxford. This is something I don't like about the country. One day it is the most beautiful weather outside and the next day there is rain so you never get a long period of nice weather here. It just switches between these two in the summer as far as I can tell. During my morning lesson it rained a bit but around lunchtime the weather got better for the rest of the day and it got warmer. I had lunch with the German girl and a Greek girl, coming from my class as well, at Pret à Manger, where I got my avocado sandwoch again. After school I went straight back to my accomodation to have dinner and take a shower, because I had to leave the house again at 10 to 7 to catch my bus for the city center. After waiting 20 minutes for the bus, I arrived late at Carfax Tower where the Geman, Chinese and Greek girl with her brother had already waited for me. We than rushed to Trinity College, because we wanted to join a ghost tour around Oxford. Fortunately, we just arrived as they wanted to leave so our journey was not pointless. Our guide told us some stories, we did not believe in and gave us a small tour around the most famous landmarks of the city. His stories were really not scary and sometimes it was hard to follow him. Thus, none of us really enjoyed the trip. After the that we went to Tesco again, where I got myself a snack. The Greek girl with her brother and I then said goodbye to the others and we drove back home together.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen